Welcome to GP On Ebley - PH: 9387 1171
108 Ebley St, Bondi Junction NSW 2022.
Welcome to your local Family Medical Centre in Bondi Junction, Eastern Suburbs Sydney.
We are conveniently located at 108 Ebley St, Bondi Junction. A couple of doors up from the RTA and just around the corner from Westfield, were there is ample parking.
Only a 5 minute walk from Bondi Junction Bus and Train interchange.
Medical Centre Facilities:
We strive to make every visit to our medical centre as pleasant as possible for everyone, especially for the children. Within the centre is a large children’s playroom, filled with bright colours, toys and children’s books featuring their favourite characters visiting the doctor to help put any worried little minds at ease.
For convenience we also have a fully equiped treatment room, onsite pathology and registered Nurse. In addition we are an approved yellow fever vaccination centre and are able to provide all vaccination and immunisation requirements and advice to our patients.
The GP On Ebley Advantage:
We are more than just a Bondi Junction Medical Centre, with a wide variety of Health Practitioners to assist you and your family. Our practitioners offer a diverse number of services that complement each other including, physiotherapy, psychology, life coaching, counselling, relationship advice, skin cancer checks, dietitian advice and all your travel vaccination requirements.
Some of our team members appear regularly on current affairs, social media shows and social networks. They are also often asked to provide their professional advice in popular magazines, relationship and lifestyle sites.
- Male and Female Family Doctors
- Shared Antenatal care with Prince of Wales Hospital
- Comprehensive Skin Checks
- Surgical procedures can be performed onsite if required
- Sexual Health
- Women's, Men's and Children's Health
- Travel Vaccinations
- Our medical centre is the preferred provider for students and international travellers under Worldcare Insurance
Allied Health Services:
- Clinical Psychologists - help with anxiety, stress, relationship issues, mental health
- Physiotherapists - helping people get relief from pain, improving performance
- Dietitian - specialising in children's eating disorders and helping people get back to a healthier lifestyle
- Access to Bulk Billed Radiology through Sydney X-Ray
- Priority Access to our Allied Health and Specialist services
- Located a couple of doors up from Bondi Junction RTA
- Ample parking at Westfield right next door
- We offer Medicare electronic claiming which allows you to claim your rebate as soon as you pay your account. To learn more about how this works please go to http://www.medicareaustralia.gov.au
Fees vary according to the time you spend with your Doctor and if it is after hours.
At the time of the consultation payment of fees is required. You can pay by cash, eftpos or credit card and remember to bring your medicare card so we can give you your rebate at the same time.